Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Worth the wait...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Yep if you are patient, here are the pics of my journey to Nagano city on August 17 to attend some international meeting with more English speakers and Japanese students. Starting from Komoro Station where I used to stay...well as the rain just stopped like 30 minutes ago, I am simply too lazy to key in anymore texts...so let the pics speak for themselves...





























And so the last part of the journey was actually to Zenkoji Sando, which is a very famous temple from the 7th century...probably the oldest Buddhist temple in Japan. Too bad my trusted Canon EOS KISS Digital X ran out of juice so the pictures are not complete...however since I have to go to Nagano City instead of Tokyo to collect my VISA, I'd probably go see the temple again...this time, I will definitely JUICE up my camera.

No comments: