Sunday, August 26, 2007

My New hse in Kyowa and SKYPE NICK

- Never Stop Dreaming -

By the way if u wan my new address it is

8443, Kyowa, Saku-Shi, Nagano-Ken, 〒384-0024, Japan.

and my skype nick is

DAMONSAN

so if u wan to video call me just drop me a mail at my gmail add and I will be more than happy to connect u. Here's the pics of my new hse...


En route to my hse I took this shot...


To the left of my hse


To the right of my hse


My hse in the background with my little white scooter


My commute


Grant San


My American dude, brother, buddy, pal, room mate GRANT SAN.

Yep that's all for my hse updates...sry inside a bit messy so dun wan show u guys and gals...haha :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20070826/tap-safra-marathon-participant-dies-at-e-231650b.html

just for ur info...