Thursday, August 30, 2007

Items from Japan up for grabs...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Alrite here are the FIRST items from Japan that I will like to send to Singapore if anyone wants it...AUDIO TECHINCA SPEAKERS

1. Audio Techinca AT-DSP190 cone speakers...



Yep I seriously think these HOT speakers are not available in Singapore...visit here for more info Audio Technica AT-DSP190 (Japanese Only)

These things come in a pair either black or white color and cost SGD$240 per pair excluding shipping and handling...I am really doubtful if these things will ever hit Singapore. But if anyone wants it and would like to consolidate orders, Please let me know in 2 weeks time...I will definitely get one for myself to accompany my white MacBook. The default light is blue and you cant change the color.

2. Audio Technica AT-DSP300 BK/WH illuminated speakers




However these speakers are currently SOLD OUT in most places but I can source for it if you want them...price should be around SGD$260 and above before shipping and handling so please give me your budget if you really want these speakers.
Visit Audio Technica AT-DSP300 BK/WH for more info (Japanese Only)

By the way, just my 2 cents worth, these speakers are Limited Edition Designer speakers at a fraction of the price of other designer speakers...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can these speakers be used in Singapore since the power voltage is different?