Thursday, August 9, 2007

Jesus Christ...Holy shit...OMFG...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Ha after 2 days of sweet nice stay in the 2nd floor of the private school, I was getting so used to the place with is like in a quiet little town with fantastic scenery, I got a like SHOCK when I was ushered to "view" the new place that I would be staying in Mochizuki town. Yep I don`t deny that the scenery is equally as good if not better...but the place is so run down deep in some kampung ridden neighbourhood. The house reeks of a stale himid stench and it`s surrounded by forests. Infront of the house is a nice little "garden" with nothing but wild grasses and plants with a century old, badly rusted clothes stand. Sorry did have a photo up now but will try to get it up soon. I had a total shock that almost resulted in a cardiac arrest. No aircon, no wireless and totally unpopulated besides the landlord that stay next to my house. And in the house is this little dimly lit room with really old wooden furniture like shelves and stacks. Well didn`t really like the feel of the room though...

I simply cant describe the house anymore but though it`s inhabitable, a urban geek like me simply can`t fit into rural style right away. Yeah it`s true though that I used to live in a kampung in the past but that`s like so long ago. Alrite I will try to adjust and quit whinning...other than that, from my house to get to the schools, there`s like a whole series of mountain touge passes which could use or go by the main road which is obviously longer. Hmmm...yeah I know I know, you could sense the evil grin on my face now...yep it stills runs in the blood, that adrenalin charged, raging demon is crying to break free. Restrain I would...I can`t promise though.

The schools are not too bad and the second hand cars are like...I can`t put it in words but I am seriously considering to get one. Saw a red RX7 FC3S going for 650000 yen which is like around SGD$7k...

Geez...I am beginnning to stray with wild thoughts...I`d be heading o Tokyo tomolo morning to get the immigration done and then from there I will chill out in Tokyo with Grant and stay there for a nite till like sat where we will head back and crash with anoher group of Japanese Grant met in a small dining place in front of our school called Samurai. With them we`d head to a beach (yeah I ain`t no beach boy...but WTF) and crash on Sunday...hmmm seems like my weekends is fully booked and I expect a hell lotsa suprises...Hahaha

Enjoy your weekend now and Happy Birthday Singapore. ROCK on you skaters...Eileen, Ben, the twin brothers and Angela and Roystan...

2 comments:

Unmasked said...

Hahaha... You city boy, you're screwed now, aren't you? LOL.

Get the car soon. I want a tour of Gunma and Akina when I visit. I'll ride shotgun for better weight distribution.

Anonymous said...

die le lor... imagine scenes from JU ON or something hahahahz!!! itclimbing down the stairs, in ur cupboard... when u're sleeping u feel something beside u, when u wake up nothing, u flip to the other side and THERE IT IS!!!! staring straight into ur eyes... hhahaz ok sorry dude.. wild thoughts.. heez...i hate the dark tho...
www.afragmentofyourimagination.blogspot.com
some updates from u and ur skater friends... on NDP :) NDP pictures of performance will be up soon.. try to get some from them.