Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I am sOoOoOoOOOo LAZY..haha

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Alrite...went to school as usual but the only difference is that I went to the Asashina Elementary school instead. No lessons there as official lessons only start in Sept. So was just bumping around, getting around the school and letting the kids go wild over me...Yep they were holding my hands, asking me to go places, piggyback on me, etc! These kids were WILD...but super cute. Geez...I havent had such youthful and energetic environment for a long long time. Seeing these kids, anyone would have just smiled and uttered, "I miss my childhood days..."

Didn't really do much and had lunch in school with the rest of the teachers, food's great as usual. Getting acustom to the daily dosage of milk for lunch. Went to the city office after lunch to get my ALIEN REGISTRATION CARD, which looks really good and the pic of me in it where I took in Komoro, hmmm...a 100% Japanese. As the weather was wet and rather cool with an smooth light grey overcast, I went shopping around. Stop by Yamada Denki for speakers for my lappy, cant find what I want so moved on to a huge sports shop. Got a brandless cotton track pants at a measely, ¥951 which is less than SGD$13 and a yellow rain cover for my backpack. The other brands like Adidas, Nike, and the other big brands cost a lot more and besides, it's not really worth it to get a branded track kit now since I am saving up to blast my pay on BURTON snow gear. Big shop with a really wide selection of outdoor gear and sports stuffs...will probably pop by again to get a white baseball shirt since baseball is huge here.

Went back home around 4 pm in the mild drizzle...got home and cook some noodles and dine in my home sweet home. After dinner, was suppose to clear up my over due photos for my dear readers but...mum called and skyped with her for a while. Realised that the pictures that I took while riding the JR to Nagano city was too much to clear so I took my time...wont be up too soon...and yes I know it's way overdue but I AM JUST LAZY...haha so now grooving to ITUNES and updating my blog, I will try to clear up the photos soon..

Looking forward tomolo to seeing the students again...

Gdnite now as I am going to heat up some soup for supper...tata

No comments: