Sunday, August 26, 2007

Samurai part 2...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Now that I am in Mochizuki, the closest city is Saku city which is like a 20 minute scooter ride from my place. But that's where Kuroshishi is and that Komoro where Samurai is...I will not frequent it as often as it's like 35 minutes from my place. So here's more belated updates of Samurai...enjoy


Sweet Singapore Merlion Icon here in Japan for the shop Kuroshishi which neede Lions avatars.







I thought the toilet was artistic so here are the sweet scented pics





The Chef of Samurai..who is also the head of the shop...an AMAZING CHEF


The Boss of Kuroshishi and Samurai in the back and his 2 seniors in the front holding the Singapore mag I brought with Grant in the left


The sweetest girl that I have met till now in Japan in the bottom left. She was extremely shy but I managed to get her in the pic...click the pic for a bigger view!


Well the mask in the shop reminded me of the character L in the DEATH NOTE movie and so I....haha



Here it goes...FIREWORKS outside Samurai 11 pm in the nite...Whooooooooo!









So here is the Tempura Soba that I had at the 200 year old shop in Komoro just behind Can English School...sry didnt take the pic of the soba...

No comments: