Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Like I used to say...I`d lead the path for the rest of you...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Ok people LISTEN UP! There might be A JOB OPENING HERE IN JAPAN doing exactly the same thing that I am doing, teach English. The place will be here with me in Nagano Prefecture. Here`s the requirements----->

1. Minimum a Degree Holder OR have at least 1 year teaching experience.

2. American accented English speaker.

3. International Driver licence (if possible)

Cos the Japanese lady who hired me is thinking of opening up 3 more positions next year but 2 pplaces have already been filled so there might just be a slim chance that one of you people in Singapore can get it. But there`s no OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION YET so dun bet your last cent on it yet...I will provide more details...let me know if anyone is interested so I can keep a look out for you.

CHeers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww blimey!!

I've always been British-accented! I only have a bike license and I'm unschooled!

This is so unfair!

小郎 said...

well bro...British accented is alrite I`d guess. Well bike licence is fine but they will only provide a working visa to those who have at least a degree in any major OR at least 1 year teaching experience...

Work on it...it`d be great to have u here as well