Friday, August 31, 2007

Death Note Figures up for grabs...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Here are some really cute Death Note Figures up for grabs...I am going to get them in a set of 3 (L, Light and Misa) or a set of 4 (L, Light, Misa and Ryuk). Set of 3 cost SGD$120 before shipping and handling and set of 4 cost SGD$160 before shipping and handling. Well I do not intend to get a single piece by itself and I will be only getting it in a set of 3 or 4...so u can keep the piece you want and sell the rest. Each piece is about 110mm tall and is made of PVC material...

Click here for L



Click here for Light



Click here for Misa



Click here for Ryuk

4 comments:

Unmasked said...

How do I make payment to you?

小郎 said...

You can call my old number 97967596 and arrange with my mum...but I will let you know the exact shipping fees before you liase with my mum.

Cheers

Unmasked said...

Sweet. I'll take the 4-piece set.

小郎 said...

Lawrence--->Alrite...I will be getting them by the end of the month...

Anyone else wants?