Thursday, September 10, 2009

What are my options?

- Never Stop Dreaming -

With the mystery of the ramen store on the top of Mt Fuji verified and confirmed it was no longer just some joke making it's way around the masses, I have moved on. With only less than 6 precious months down the road, I am once again put on a huge platter with decisions to me made by me of course. And with each decision I make, it will be either I make it or break it...after all these are life decisions that I am making.

Decisions about work, life, place, passion, etc. I am not sure but pretty much determined to remain here in this land of opportunities.

What's you say? To sail forth or to abandon ship for this mean pirate is about to falter!

Right now I am pretty messed up because I invested more than I should in issues that I shouldn't have dabbled to intensely with. I find myself being attached with a foreign element growing slowing like a cancerous tumor. I don't like it...and I will rid it soon and watch it grow and infest inself from a safe distance.

The weather had turned chilly with fall already flaunting it's prescence and mornings just became lazier. Can't wait for winter to come soon...

No comments: