Friday, September 11, 2009

My Pride, My Joy and My Achievement

- Never Stop Dreaming -

These are 2 of my favorite pictures taken by Yours Truly while assisting Master Brian on one of his important wedding assignment. My first wedding assignment as well and I was pretty stressed out on that day since Master Brian is one well-respected figure in the small industry in SG. It does of course give me a lot of space to explore different perspective and to take photography seriously.

I would really like to convey a big thanks to Master Brian and all the advices, tips and chance that he had given me in a short span of a day for the wedding shoot.
Everything would only have been possible under the kind and patient tutolage of Master Brian.





If you must, visit THE GALERIA for more inspiration works of Master Brian.

No comments: