Wednesday, September 9, 2009

090909

- Never Stop Dreaming -

It's a strange day isn't it, to wake up from weird dreams only to find out that the date was equally weird. In the context of the Chinese Language which affects Singapore, Taiwan and Malaysia, the pronounciation of the numbers 9 and 9 together sounds like, "Jiu Jiu" which can be loosely translated to "very long". However, given the superstition of man in general, some may actually attribute it to "Eternity" or "Forever" if the numbers were no longer just a pair of 9s but 3 single digits of 9 stringed together. 090909, September 9th in the year 2009 then becomes an auspicious date according to the Gregorian Calander.

And it was on this strange morning that I woke up with a weird dream. In 3 seperate dreams, I witnessed 3 different situations that triggered mix emotions in me. The 1st one being Grandma leaving me...It was pretty real and really scary since I DON'T wanna lose Grandma. I saw her illusion saying goodbye to me before I ran to her and gave her a Big Big HUG before bursting into tears. Next I saw my Dad going overseas to work and I was not able to see him for a while. In the final one, I saw my brother getting married again but with a different photographer/videographer who was sending "Live" feed of the wedding online. It was just weird...

The weather was weird as well...The morning was completely hidden by thick grey clouds allowing the Sun to shine thru on certain pockets of opening where I could see the baby blue sky above.

No it's not because of the Altitude Sickness I brought back with me from the top of Fuji and surprisingly, the aftermath of hiking Fuji wasn't as bad as when I first hiked Asama. The hike up Asama left me destroyed for almost a week but the recent one up Fuji had me up and kicking in only 3 days. Surprise surprise...

Other interesting issues are that I have been ignored by my favorite animal. I do not seem to know the reason behind it but it is most certainly uncomfortable. So much stories to tell and yet the abscence is raising some patience in me. No updates, no contact and I am clueless about what the hell is going on. A sign, an omen to me perhaps...so how am I suppose to interpret it? Anyway I want to?

It's pretty scary this morning when I felt that everyone around me was leaving me...like how traumatizing it was when Said Zuhari was kept in solitary confinement. I don't want to become primitive and live for myself...I need people around me.

Maybe I am becoming a problem I can't hide...

No comments: