Friday, September 11, 2009

Pulsating reverberation

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Yesterday morning, the weather was fairly cold probably around 20 degrees or less and boy was I glad that fall was coming in full force with winter around the corner. It was all good until the weather took a sudden change in the late morning around 10 odd. The Sun melted most of the grey fluffy wonders in the sky before blasting the evil rays of UV to zap the souls below dry. In the short and sudden span of a few hours, the weather channged drastically and THAT caused a near fatal catastrophic pulse reverberating thru the veins leading to my brain. I could feel the acute pain occasionally each time a pulse move thru those veins. The silent internal "Thud" bouncing off the walls of those veins, sent ripples of reverberation into every nano fraction of my head. It was uncomfortable and my head was breaking apart from the inside.

Nausea took control of my mental health the very next minute and I was simply struggling to regain control of the situation. My condition took a turn for the worse and eventually I decided to take 2 aspirin with hopes to ease the pain and spinning visions. Thank God it worked some 20 minutes later and I had pulled thru the day miraculously.

Being devoided of a much waited and delayed call, some pressure built up and I needed a channel to release the steam. I was one angry and emotional revenant seeking a vendetta with the constant vertigo coming back after the aspirin wore off. My breathing became irregular and rapid though I was no where near the top of Fuji suffering from altitude sickness. I really wished someone would spare me the misery and drama altogether since I was clueless about what was in fact going on.

Sat down for a good while before attempting to divert my attention by playing some Sengoku Basara on my PSP. Didn't worked like a charm but at least I killed some time and everything went back to normal a couple of peaceful hours.

It's not good...and simply bad for the weather to pull such fast changes on me. Such phenomenon are beyond my mortally limited control and once again today, it happened again. The sudden weather change...*Sigh*

Save me from my misery...

No comments: