Friday, September 14, 2007

Thank you all...

- Never Stop Dreaming

Firstly, I want to say thank you to everyone who have sent me mails and replies regarding my post crash well being. I am really fine so dun worry and besides, having a few scars here and there are quite a fashion statement for me (Yeah right...). I am very well, alive, living off great food, snacks and sake...haha and not to mention the unnecessary attention that I am receiving being a foreigner.

Right now I am more concern over the recent spate of mind blowing news that`s sweeping both Singapore and Japan. For Singapore, it`s probably the case of Cpl Dave Teo being arrested for carrying a SAR-21 rifle while doing his uber cool shopping spree. I am not really paranoid about the tremors that hit SG due to the earthquake of Sumatra Island.

Well I really do not want to speculate or ride on Cpl Teo`s mishap but when it comes to affairs of the heart, no one can be sure what will happen next but I do know that usually a moment of folly will sealed one`s future so please rationalise with untainted sanity before taking any action.

As for the little video clip of a mask lady attacking the local paparazzi, that was totally uncalled for but I do sympathize her for being indirectly inflicted with unnecessary "fame".

Over to Japan`s side, the sudden news of the resignation of Prime Ministor Shinzo Abe was indeed shocking but like many others, it was already anticipated since exposure of the scandals within the cabinet. Still the news generated many questions and voids leading to many unfounded speculations as to why Shinzo Abe resigned.

Alrite, news aside, it`s the beginning of fall here in Nagano Ken...weather is good despite the occasional rain. Basically, it just feels like being in a air-con room in the mornings and evenings and mid day with the sun, it feels cooling like after a heavy rain. I have to start taking pictures of the magnificient scenery here before fall really comes as right now it`s just plain greenery beneath the blue sky. Soon it will be bright orange and yellow and by January next year, yes...all white and barren. I am pretty sure I will get the pictures up so do feel free to whine and complain why I am here and you are there... :p

No comments: