Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Death Note Nendoroids (Closed)

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Alrite the orders for the Death Note Nendoroids are closed. The stock will be shipped out to me by the end of September. Almost everywhere in Japan, the L and Misa figures are completely wiped out. The place that I got the figures, the status of the items were originally on PREORDER, then after preorders were closed, the status changed to COMING SOON and then last week, it officially changed to SOLD OUT. This means that unless you are on the preorder list, the item was NEVER available. From COMING SOON status to SOLD OUT status, there was just absolutely no way one can get the figures.

Darn...unless you want to buy them at a premium off Amazon Japan, which I have to remind you that the price is crazy, Lawrence and me are the only lucky ones to get these otherwise adorable figures.

So that`s it for the figures...now it`s just more shopping for me to get my winter gear ready.