Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Last weekend...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

For the past 2 weekends, I had consecutive off days on 2 respective Mondays. While one was a National Holiday, the other one was simply just a normal day off ( I think )...Well with no trnasport, there is nothing much I can do as I couldn`t go anywhere and I am simply stuck in my little shed. Yep that`s not a very nice thing to do on weekends but the little consolation that I got was that I had actually finished watching the anime Gundam Seed online...was diversing away from the usual CSI and I am pretty sure I will probably catch 24, which was introduced to me by my students.

Anyway, last Sat, I attended the Elementary School`s Sports Day for half a day which was great. However since everyone was supposed to bring their own lunch, I was such a dweeb to actually forget it. So out of goodwill, those kind teachers offered me some of their lunch which of course I declined. I cooked up an excuse that I had to be back home for lunch and when asked how I am getting back, I simply replied, "Well, I`d walk like I did every morning...". No hidden agenda here but simply I knew I would have a way to get home as I am not a retard to walk the full distance. But as usual, some teacher who would be SUPER kind to offer me a ride back and I would humbly accept. I guess to them, none of them had actually experience army so when they heard me walked 8 km home, most would foam at their mouths and explode in their mind figuring out how the hell I could do that.

Haha so army did do wonders after all but I detest going through it again, simply it`s just wasting my time and money and youth.

Alrite back to the sports day...yep those little kids were SoOooOooOoOo cute and I promise I will post the pics up once I get enough of my laziness due to the superb weather. Resistence is futile as the cool temperature and my comfy bed will weave magic to blur my vision, drop an anchor on my eyelids and eventually stupefy my senses...ok ok, back to the kids, their parents were there too, with cameras, mats and tents littered all around the school`s "field" (which is a gravel covered piece of land with sparse grasses.). As usual I whipped out my Canon EOS baby to fire away only to be destroyed brutally by the other cameras from the parents. Some even spotting 200mm lenses with a distinctive red circle on the tip, which is like a luxury line of lenses from Canon easily sporting a scary SGD$5000 and above.

So losing my momentum slightly, I continued to fire away salvo series of shots totalling like 500 odd shots for the day.

That`s about it for Sat and on Mon, while I was doing my usual shopping at the grocery store, the cute girl wasn`t there...*sigh* what a retard I was...ok ok I will look for other forms of cheap eye candy thrills.

2 comments:

Unmasked said...

Did you tell them we had to walk 24km with our field packs? And that was in BMT, in SiSpec we had to do ops in shit weather, sleep outfield for days, and come back to the camp to get tekaned? You didnt? Good.

Cos if you did, they'd be laughing their asses off at how SOFT you've become man! You're tofu now! White and soft.

You ought to run 8km to school and back everyday. Get fit man! Work that flab off, white boy.

小郎 said...

Law---> Yo bro...hahahaha you are damn funny. Sorry but flabs are my good friend now...can`t do no more of those glory days except play them time and again in my head and bask in my own gratification.

Haha but I would loved to see you do that here while I gather the hot chicks and cheer for you once again.