Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Macross (Valkyrie) 25th Anniversary Special

- Never Stop Dreaming -

This is especially going out to my bro for more than 10 years...Song. Yo bro I know you like Macross a lot so I did a check for you and I found a these...(click on the photo zoomer on the top right of the Yamato site for more pictures!)

1/48 scale VF-1S Macross 25th Annivesary Special (Click here for more info)



Anyway this is a really cool, special 25th Anniversary limited edition Black Macross VF-1S which will be released in Japan in Dec this year...so far the cheapest I have found is around SGD$170 before shipping and handling. Might be a little pricey bt the current conversion rate so let me know if you are interested.

And the other one is 1/60 scale Macross Zero VF-0S (Click here for more info) which is around SGD$190 before shipping and handling. Yep both these are fully transformable planes with removable pilots and realistic landing gear. Well the price is a bit of a factor and I am not urging anyone to get it but I might be getting one...just a slight possibility only.



Cheers brother...

No comments: