Friday, September 7, 2007

Death Note Nendoroid Updates...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Alrite here`s the updates...bad news bad news and more bad news...haha. Apparently these SUPER adorable figure affectionately named as NENDOROIDS are so sought after that it`s almost impossible to get the 1st of the 2 figures, Yagami Light and Ryuk. Since almost all shops in Japan are outta of stock and these figures are produced in limited quantity making them EXTREMELY valuable and thus, the status Limited Edition.

Even the soon to be released (End of Sept) Misa and L figure are almost all snapped up on Pre-Order Lists and Reservation Lists so most shops have closed their respective lists. But all is not lost since I am a great toy collector, I did managed to secure a set of Yagami Light and Ryuk for myself and have successfully placed myself on a Pre-Order List in some shop.

So if there is anyone else who wants the figures, I can source for it and the price for it to reach my home in Japan is SGD$91 for Yagami Light and Ryuk together. And I will then ship it to Singapore to your address directly but I will advise you on the shipping rate accordingly from Japan to Singapore...

Since Lawrence my dear brother is the first person who actually tells me he wants them, I will give him priority...so no gurantee and no promises that I might be able to get the figures...that is of course if my dear brother Lawrence decides to give them up, and I can`t get anymore, I will then have to offer his set.

Otherwise, Lawrence`s definitely secured himself a set of Yagami Light and Ryuk...

And there are some rumours that a fifth figure, REM the Shinigami might be surfacing sometime later...so don`t say I didn`t tell u...

No comments: