Saturday, September 8, 2007

Minor grazes and cuts...what a joke

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Alrite I am still considering if I should publish this but what the hell...ok so a while ago, around 1 pm, I was dressed and pretty much ready to hit the road to go out...then as I was cruising down a little downhill winding path, I hit a car, toppled over the side and rolled on my back. And my immediate reaction was...hahahaha what a joke. Busted the little white scooter and now I have no transport...

Not to worry too much though..I am alrite with just some light grazes and cuts on my right ankle, knees and shoulder blade. Might have a bruise or so here and there but nothing big actually. I was only doing 30km. The car had a little dent number plate and slight dent in the inner frame and that's about it...but my poor little bike took a big toll on the front but it will survive.

Well the passenger of the car roped in the cops and the cops roped in my boss and the school vice principal...big big issue that rolled outta a small collision. I thought all hell's gonna break lose but hey it ain't so bad...and now, I am still gloating over the entire matter which the other party, the cops and my pal, Grant basically sat there waiting for my boss and the vice principal to come which of course they did in like 1.5 hours later...there goes my precious sat and my sunday plans are pretty much screwed.

Damn...what was I thinking when I was going down that winding road...yeah it's was a perfect blind spot and I fell for the speed trap, doing only 30. And yeah the road was pretty narrow with 2 cars barely scraping each other if they pass by so I was riding in the middle of the road as no one would have rode on the sides. It was pretty much my fault basically as I should have been a little more conservative in my miscalculation of the situation. Guessed I am pretty much busted up now to ponder over my silly antics.

Lesson learnt...even with years of racing history, bike is JUST not my cup of tea...but then again, if I had a car, it'd have been much worse...and that my little tumble and rolled off the bike, was not done professionally. And I'd guessed that if I had actually kept my body conditioned and fit, I would have suffered less. Yeah yeah yeah, I do nothing but slack and rot, then eat and party...Bad lifestyle...but I am just plain lazy.

So nothing too much to worry as I really take this little bump as a big joke which on next week, would have huge publicity all over my school. Now I don't really like unglamourous stints to spread...I have a reputation at stake if you know what I mean...

Haha

2 comments:

yuansong said...

haha that funny.... take care man.... dun do such a stun lar u not that young anymore also...:P

小郎 said...

Yoz bro...haha yeah I tot it was really funny as well...now like old man, put plasters on my shoulder and other aching areas...