Sunday, September 9, 2007

Self Diagnostics, Asthetics and Grocery Store

- Never Stop Dreaming -

After yesterday's bump, I can conclude that my self access diagnostics results are, neck ache and bruises. Nothing too serious like whiplash related injuries eventhough I do have a problem moving my head as my neck ad nape muscles are pretty much aching when I tilt my head up, down, left and right. Literally, this means that I have to move my entire upper torso to turn instead of the usual head movement that we all take for granted. Not that I can't turn my head at all but instead of the usual full turn, I can managed like a 30 degree turn before the muscles start screaming out loud. And I have a couple of bruises beneath those nasty grazes on my right knee, shin and inside tendons of my foot, other than those mentioned, I am pretty much alrite.

However, I got news that my little white scooter will spent a week getting repaired and the costs are pretty high so I have decided to put that little baby to rest instead. Will probably get a car which will take about 3 weeks and coming RIGHT OUTTA MY FIRST PAYCHECK! Damn...that's really sucky. So might just be living off some cheap food and no booze for next month.

As usual, I am a sucker for superfacial asthetics rather than practical skin deep reality so I will once again settle for a decent looking car over any 4 wheeled transportation. This time round I have set my eyes on a little 660cc Kei-Car, 5 speed manual turbo-charged little baby...Suzuki Alto Works RS/R. Hopefully I can get it...which will take a whooping SGD$1881 outta my first paycheck at the expense of my aching heart but with a huge amount of satisfaction.

Yep I have covered the first two, Self Diagnostics and Asthetics but what have that gotta do with Grocery Store? Alrite...let me fill you in, there are 2 supermarket within my little neighbourhood. Seiyu and the other one which I can't remember the name but let's just called it BEAR since the icon of the store is a bear. Well in comparision, the BEAR store is purely a food store with very little other stuffs while Seiyu have practically everything...the only difference is that somethings are priced a little differently and that's about it for things.

Here's the HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2 STORE...It's just that there is this rather cute girl who works at the BEAR store who constantly check me out from the first time I went there. Yep she's really sweet...not the typical super KAWAII type but just a simply laid back rural girl. Haha...I do admit I like her smile and our little acquaintances are no more than an exchange of smiles each time I visit the grocery store. Being rather sensitive to situations around me, the second time I saw her, I swear to GOD she was wearing make up and her hair was neatly tied, which is obviously different from our first "meeting". Say let me rewind back a little, the 1st time she saw me, her occasional glances were obvious and even when I was OUTSIDE the store leaving on my bike, her glances were still obvious. And that I have inconsistent frequency to stock up my supplies so I do not really have a fixed schedule to visit the store...but each time I am there, I just can't resist going to her counter and catching her smile while I pay up...haha cheap thrills yeah...but let's just say that a smile like her's to brighten up my day is priceless, less the groceries that I bought, it's still very much worth it.

Okay don't jump to conclusions now as I do have to remind you that I am definitely keeping my choices OPEN.

Enjoy the remaining bits of your Sunday now and remember, I will enjoy your Monday Blues for you as I am LOVING every second of it here in JAPAN.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

O nii chan!! Daijyobuu?? O Genki? Omg. Accident. I thought you would leave your record for accidents blank. Take care and hope to see you soon!! Hahas.

小郎 said...

Haha Eileen san, dun worry...it`s really minor and really funny though...I am really alrite.