Monday, September 17, 2007

Scenes of Summer - 02

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Alrite here's some pictures of the views that I see everyday when I wake up, go to school and back from school. There are also those views where I travel to the grocery store except the picture of the girl who works there. These are just pictures that are within 10 minutes from my place...well it's only the beginning of autumn so everything is still fresh and green...

Here we go...these first 8 pics are what I see everyday when I go to school which I have inevitably taken for granted...All around Mochizuki and Asashina are mainly beautiful and vast rice fields which span great distances. A sight that will cast an astonishing awe to most urban dwellers...good air, almost negligent traffic and calander quality scenery.









This is just a series of long passes which I take to school since my little humble shed is located within the forests...haha.








More scenery to enjoy...and only on a good day can you see the huge Mountain Asama in the backdrop as it's usualy shrouded by clouds. Well I will certainly be paying those fantastic ski and snowboarding resorts in the mountains in late Dec all the way to late Feb to do snowboarding...haha. I will enjoy on your behalf so please work harder and drool more reading my blog... :p






5 comments:

Unmasked said...

Send pics of the girl in the convenience store! C'mon, everyone is waiting for that. hahahaa

小郎 said...

Haha...like how in the world am I suppose to take her pic? ok ok...I will tink of something but no promises...let the suspense kill ya 4 now :p

Unmasked said...

Just do your Jap thing. You know, bombard her with a barrage of pickup lines in Japanese and tell her she looks pretty and you'd love to take a pic of her so you can set up a shrine to worship her or something.

Hahhaha... Actually that's the thing NOT to do. OK just ask her out for dinner and snap a pic, u wuss.

Unknown said...

The scenery's good good and never better. It's so nice and ur photography is so good. Hahas. I wanna see the pic of the gal too nii chan... Onegai.....

小郎 said...

what the ?!...somehow u ppl are more anxious than me to come up with tons of tricks to get her pic ...haha well I say I shall let the suspense kill you first...no point killing the climax now...haha I noe I am evil... :p