Monday, September 10, 2007

Bad news and more of it...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Damn...the car that I wanted was sold like 2 weeks ago and the net was not updated...and I had to walk 8km from my school to my home, in freezing cold drizzle and poor visibility due to the fog in the mountains. 8km...that's like road march back in amy days and I swear I really dread those days. Can't imagine that I am actually doing it again all thanks to my bad crashed that left my baby dead. Yep I do have a bicycle with my which the really nice lady next door lent it to me in the morning but the road home was 95% uphill so there was ABSOLUTELY no way I can paddle that poor bicycle...now I am pretty screwed as to what commute I had to settle for now...walking uphill with a bicycle is not quite an option I would take...

I hope I can tide through this rough patch now...God Bless

No comments: