Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Magic of Nature...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

In times like this when I feel lost, distraught and really unstable, everything that I do feels insignificant and uneventful. If I were in SG, the usual routine stupid crowd that brings me down further will only add to my rage. Because in SG, there's just too many stupid people plaguing a perfectly fine and lively city.

Nature if you ask me when I was in SG would be something that I couldn't care the least bit about since there wasn't much to begin with. Even if there were, they were probably boring, pesky insects infested, hot and humid state land with huge "No Transpassing" signboards.

Somehow with the change of environment where this tiny valley city that I reside in now is going thru the annual phase of changing colors to embrace the beautiful winter, the fluffy thick grey clouds of doom hovering over the peaks of the distant mountain ranges and the rejuvernating sensation of inhaling in fresh morning scent seems to wash those weary woes away bit by bit. Not instantaneously but I would say rather effectively. Since I am a huge sucker for cold weather, I have never felt or appreciated how much nature had embraced me when I was in the lowest times of my life, at least not when I was in SG.

Religions and Gods many be rather subjective but this kinda of nature seems to relate a Godly prescence making almost everyone who would take a minute or 2 of their routine hectic lives appreciate and enjoy what had been there for gazillions years before our existence to destroy every bit of it. 3 years here and not for a day have I taken such amazing scenery for granted except that I wouldn't want to put them into 2 dimensional static and lifeless photos. Everyone have to feel it for themselves and see that life itself is probably the most wonderful gift from our parents or from God, if you believe in one.

I have no intention to bare it all, pitting my rage against the omnipotent nature. As much as I would want to be angry, pissed and think irrationally, a simple glance at all those colorful mountain ranges, the slow passing of the clouds, the sun peeking thru the clouds, the rustling of the leaves, the falling of the leaves, the cold but nature-scented air blowing thru, the sand and dust dancing in the gust, the crows singing on the fence, the hawks circling the skies, the farmers tending their crops, the reflection of the lakes and ponds or the one foreigner standing on a ledge, admiring all these magic...

I have found a place that only appears in dreams when most of my other country folks go to sleep each night.

I have found a place that only appears in the fairy tale books read to children of a tender age.

I have found a place where I have a strong belonging.

This is paradise that you will never see...

If only you were here to see it with me...

No comments: