Friday, November 6, 2009

If only...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Well, so much for a surprise which was utter disappointment in the end. I guess if I want something right, I just gotta get my hands dirty and do it myself. Standards of others are simply not up to my expectations in most situations. I am becoming more emotionally and mentally attached to figures that are so much more inspirational than redundant wind bags that spew nonsensical garbage from time to time.

It's really sad to see how much overflow of information is floating in the cyberspace and yet people are too dumb to utilise it effectively and yet extremely adept in abusing it. As the saying goes, "Empty vessels make the most noise", I couldn't have said it any better.

I really wonder why some would subject themselves to be slaves of technology, don't really know what the hell they are talking most of the time, have tons of time spewing nonsense and yet no time to do some productive work, nosey parker sniffing into everything that's good and yet can't master any of it, so full of themselves without realising that half the time, they are just a pathetic hollow shell with no essence.

Though I do not rule out age as a reason for such un-acceptable behavior, age don't really take the main role. Rather, it's more of suffering from inferior complexity and wanting to deny it by seeking attention. Yet acceptance of the truth are never possible since selective listening and views are the norm. When things doesn't quite go as plan, anger and egoistic pride kicks in where the fragility of human connection are strained. I see it in a way that if you try to mend a broken mirror, you can never remove the scars, the lines and the cracks that are evidence of the past. I am a perfectionist and I admire beauty and intellectual challenged mediums so I would never try to break a mirror and then mend it back. If I do break anything, it's the garbage that they go to.

Since I have absolutely no control over issues that plagued me as I walk the path of life, I just take everything that's thrown at me in my stride. Because I believe that if only everyone listened more and talk less, put themselves before others, take pride in what they do, ask intelligent questions only when they run outta options, not abuse or take things for granted, show a decent level of competency, respect human bonds, drop the deserved-to-be-shot egoistic PRC attitude, be humble and accept honorable defeats, would we all be able to live harmonously in a perfect utopian society?

No comments: