Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yet another set of gems taken

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Tuesday, Autumn Equinox Day, is in fact a public holiday in Japan. As usual I got the day off and was pretty much lazying around the house, fiddling with my psp. Valkyrie Profile Lenneth to be precise was taking me thru the late mornings to the early evenings. This day however was set 1 week earlier for a dinner date with my friend Yuuki who so happens to be the owner of a chain of 3 fine dining restaurants under the group Artical Lion.

Met up with him and his "rumoured" girlfriend at Karuizawa for dinner. The streets were empty, quiet and silent. A few dimly lit restaurants were the only visible light along the otherwise dark streets. It sort of resembled those old 19 century Victorian streets with pale yellowish incandescent street lamps. But the star of the night wasn't any of these or the food. It was Yuuki's girfriend. She was one of those girls who bear eyes like stars. I swear to God I was trying the entire night to avoid direct eye contact with her. Those eyes have the marks of my Executioner, to strike me down with simply direct eye contect. It has indeed been long since I last saw eyes like this...there were so beautiful that one glimpse of these gems, nothing else seems to exist.

So to Yuuki, my friend, you're indeed blessed with a fine lady so my sincere blessings goes out to you. With your 3 restaurants and the formidable Triangle formation, you have your career set out. Now that you have found a suitable soulmate, I am truly happy for you. Because for me, I am still searching for mine.

Plague by envy, I am forced to live with my own guilt while I watch others enjoy their bliss. This is my life...

Anyway this week and next week would be rather fast paced for me as there are things to be done.

With the dinner date with Yuuki down on Tuesday,

Wednesday there will be another dinner date. This time would be with Taku and his feline...err female friends.

Coming up this Saturday will the the inaugural school festival with the following Monday conpensating for an off day. Right off after Saturday's festival and dinner with the teachers in my school, I will head off to Tokyo and meet up with Morris for yet another round of hospitality.

Then on Monday I will probably go to Hello Work in Tokyo to try my luck for some openings in the financial industry which I presume will be anything surprising.

On Tuesday, I will have some open English class with visitors and media and God-Knows-Who attending.

That's my hectic schedule for the upcoming weekend and the following week.

No comments: