Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Self Titled Abstraction

- Never Stop Dreaming -

My maiden attempt to create my ideal vision albeit tons of flaws and the best thing...I did not manage to save the original PSD file. Nonetheless, I was pretty surprised that it turned out a little short of my intended expectations. Composite of 3 different pictures with the inclusion of a imaginary midnight sun and different rendering light exposures. This is the result...


Recently I have stumbled upon some photography magazines in my neighbourhood that contained pictures that have a rustic surreal. So I am in the midst of studying them with hopes to create my ideal vision. It's all about the expression of the subject with relation to the surrounding and the colors at play. Then after that, it's where photoshop will weave the final magical touches. This was the initial inspirational photograph that set me off to get things started.


You see when you are really running outta creativity to entertain yourself, have tons of time to spare, possess a bad ass lappy and runs a few wild wires inside your head, this is the result.

No comments: