Friday, September 5, 2008

When Teddy Whispers

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Reading news from Channelnewsasia and Google for both international and domestic affairs...the only "Huge" news is that Mr Fukuda said on Monday that he is quitting his Prime Minister role. Hmmm...didn't he took over the reins from Mr Abe sometime ago? WIth less than a year in the Cabinet, it seems like the role of leading a mighty soverign is nothing more than a joke. When they like it they stay and when they don't they leave...If you ask me, I would prefer the Mr. Koizumi with the ever sleepy eyes, long grey tresses and his no nonsense attitude. Oh did I mention that he looks like the Asian Richard Gere?

Even the kids in my school were not disturbed by this passe news...instead they were pissed when this news was broadcasted during their TV shows, interupting everything.

Alrite politics aside here the kinda news I would want to see from Japan...


When your beloved Teddy whispers, hold it to your ear and listen. Not getting the big picture? Ok...this is the latest invention by Willcom, Japan. A Teddy Bear Phone...I am not really sure how you can dial the numbers but I do know that the snort of little Teddy speaks to you.

So if you never grew outta those Teddy years (Remember Teddy Ruxpin?) when you were a kid, here's a chance to relive them. Talk about beating the Iphone and the lawsuit...this one sure weave magic. Unless you do not mind the attention, carrying a fluffy baby around, losing your phone is not a daily headache and got plenty of disposable cash, this littte baby might just be the right phone.

If only...if only they come out with the Sesame Street series then only would I go get myself a Blue Cookie Monster phone.

No comments: