Monday, September 8, 2008

After peaches...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Sorry if my attempt to destroy your appetite is successful because I know resistance is futile. Ok ok, after peaches here comes the Kyoho Grapes once again...and with that I conclude my 1 year here in Japan. Yeah sure brings back tons of memories.


"OoOoOohhh...I never knew grapes tasted like this!"


"Oh so I heard you wanted a clearer view...here you go...check out the velvet white mask on the grapes!"

Ok this may be totally unrelated to food but since I am getting as a favor for a friend I might as well hoist some pictures up. Just release not long ago...Marlboro black with an extra dose of the much needed menthol. These cancer sticks actually smells pretty good by themselves without setting them on fire.


No comments: