Monday, February 25, 2008

Frozen Throne

- Never Stop Dreaming -

If you are thinking World of Warcraft then you will be badly disappointed and misled by the title. Nope this ain't Warcraft or anything related to the game but rather it's my colossal master piece made entirely outta snow with my bare hands, a shovel and a flat piece of broken wood off the door frame. Since I do not have any proper tools, the edges were shabby. The original concept was far from this and numerous modifications were made. The "crown" was inspired by my favorite Stussy designs.

Since that weird idea dawn upon me sometime ago and that I had ample snow outside my house, why not test the potential of my creativity. No prior experience so being the only maiden project, this is probably the worst I could do.

Alrite let the pictures speak for themselves...as this is the REAL frozen throne.






No comments: