Thursday, February 14, 2008

僕のチョコレートはどこ?

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Alrite and so today, Fabulous February 14, St. Valentine's Day. According to various sources, in Japan and only in Japan I think, St. Valentine's Day is a day where the boys, guys and masculines will receive chocolates from the girls, ladies and feminines. And on March 14, exactly a month after Valentine's Day is White Valentine's Day where the boys, guys and masculines will return chocolates back to the girls, ladies and feminines either to accept the love expressed or simply to show appreciation.

Me if you are wondering am still left dangling on singlehood so I guess there will not be any chocolates for me afterall. Boo hoo...sob sob...maybe because I have been greedily munching so much sinful chocolates ever since I got to Japan. Retribution, karma, feng shui, fate???

Well who knows but anyway, enjoy your lovey dovey Valentine's Day.

No comments: