Monday, December 3, 2007

Routine weekend

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Well, got myself some gear over the week so had to conserve some funds over the weekend. Went to Komoro as usual to chill and hang out at our usual joint, JUICE. It's a little water hole at the corner of the street which has a cosy ambience. The main reason we are there every week is that there is something this place has to offer which I can't put in in words. Let's just say that if you have a chance to come here, you will get what I mean.

Other than that, the rest of the guys got thrashed by alcohol as usual and me, completely sober. Headed over to a local disco to have a chat with the peeps there. Met up with DJ Lisa, the really cute girl and had a nice conversation with her as well. That's about it for Friday.

Sat, went home early in the morning to catch my well deserved nap. Woke up at 4.30pm. Then met up with the rest of the crazy for a buffet feast of Yakiniku at 2000 ++ yen a piece. Well, the huge carnivore feast was remarkable, considering how much beef the four of us, 1 American, 1 Australian, 1 Canadian and 1 Singaporean can devour. I say probably about at least 2 kg of beef.

After the hearty dinner, the wacky four went to an arcade nearby to thrash out out disputes in the form of Mario Kart racing. It was hilarious...four weirdos pitting it out on all the racing machines available there. The rest of the Japanese simply smiled at us and continue to witness our silly antics.

Sunday, went shopping for crap, well literally asthetics that I could simply be better off without and yet I went ahead. Bought a fabric jacket for my vacuum flash as I didn't want to scratch the nice white surface. Bought a pouch to fill my little trinkets.

Yep that's it, no snow this weekend so I am utterly disappointed.

No comments: