Monday, December 10, 2007

Partied Weekends

- Never Stop Dreaming -

How was your weekend? Not too bad I presumed or would you rather correct me and contemplate how bland and uninteresting your usual weekends are. Well, weekends are after all something that I am pretty sure everyone looks forward to unless of course there is something brewing between a certain individual and the weekends.

Ok ok this weekend, I started off on Friday nite with some Christmas caroling at Sakudaira Station with some fellow English Teachers. Was skeptical initially as I merely wanted to be the paparazzi peeling for juicy news. But in the end, I ended up joining the rest. Not all Japaneses were impressed with the caroling but some did and eventually we had 2 high school girls and 1 other Japanese dude joining in the fun.

And as usual, being an Asian amongst the Caucasians, I would usually get the question "Are you Japanese?" which I would humbly decline and then stress strongly that I am a SINGAPOREAN Chinese which is DISTINCTLY different from a CHINA Chinese which I have something against. Well I had to be really firm and compelling to justify my identity since I do not and totally detest being labelled as a China Chinese. Even the slight association with them will pissed me off big time. Alrite, so moving on we went on to sing in front of a mall which we eventually called it a day and dispersed. The reason being the security guards had summed up some officials and denied us the rights to congregate in a public place without a permit. Ha what a joke, as I thought only SG would have such policies.

So moving on I headed to Komoro and crashed at Nigel's place with Adam and Grant (the usual 4 renegades). The rest of the 3 went out at around 1230 hours leaving me snoozing in the house. Well I was dead tired so I kinda wanted to forsake everything else for my beauty sleep.

Sat nite, I partied (Again?!) at a mini "United Nations" get-to-gather at Pete's house somewhere in Komoro. The party was planned and released a week ago to confirm attendence. So as usual the various English Teachers from Nagano Prefecture's various pocket of towns turned up. There were Americans, Brits, Auzzies, New Zealanders, SGrean, Canadians, Japaneses and Welsh all crammed into a little house. Booze was the main fare for everyone although there were tons of miscellaneous food available like cakes, chips, etc.

The party was indeed furious and wild with quite a decent number of people getting wasted but Thank God none actually did a Merlion impersonation. Some wild romp went on in the midst of the party so I will leave that to your imagination. Given that I had to attend an art expo on Sunday, I left the party at 0200 hours. Went to check out DJ Lisa's den but too bad she wasn't present so I ended up chatting with Takuya. Say I must confess that I really like this little den that kicks out trance and hip hop music on different days. Sometimes guest DJs and Dance Teams will graze certain events and not to mention there's a huge flux of Japanese babes and hunks from all over Japan. Now that's what I am talking...*Evil Grin*

Alrite so much for the weekend rave, tonite (Monday) there will be another party organised by my Boss to celebrate Christmas. Though there's work tomolo, I will substitute alcoholic stuffs with my usual shot of diabetic causing fluids. I am definitely in for a big Japanese feast tonite. Well, I might take some pictures just irritate my dear SGreans, See ya later.

*0*

No comments: