Wednesday, December 26, 2007

クリスマス (Christmas)

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Hey ho and flow, so how was everyone's Christmas? Sure hope it was great as here in Japan, Christmas is NOT a public holiday. I went to work as usual, went to the store and grabbed some groceries and headed hack home after work. Whipped up a mini dinner and topped it off with some alcohol. All alone in my little mountain shed, embraced with the winter chill, I consumed my hearty dinner basked in dim candle lights.

After that, I continued my Monster Animation online. Yep that's how I spent my Christmas...haha but hey hey pity me not. I like it for I was promptly accompanied by the left over snow (which had frozen into ice) on the outside. It didn't actually snow but still it was a splendid white Christmas.

Nope Santa didn't come in the end...I guessed he didn't make it to the stores in time to grab a GPS and I didn't feed Rudolph with my coordinates. My house didn't had a chimney and the windows were locked. Hmmm maybe I hadn't been a good boy in years...!

There wasn't any well decorated Christmas trees or presents in my house either. And yep it's back to work the next day.

Party on people on my behalf. Seasons greetings for this festive and happy new year!

No comments: