Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yeah...finally it came!

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Out on Friday nite with Grant at a local pub near my place. Had a couple of drinks and sang some karaoke ( They had Chinese songs!) and then, upon leaving, found the car covered with a layer of frost which is apparently not good. But like what Grant had said, if there's frost, it will snow in a couple of days.

Partied Sat nite with the rest of the Assistant English Teachers (AETs) after we cooked a huge feast of Thanksgiving dinner, with 3 turkeys included. Crashed over at Erika's place for a while before heading home at around 11.30pm. The rest simply partied at Erika's place till 4 am.

Sunday morning, met up with Takehana Sensei near my place at 10.20am and headed with her to another fellow teacher's wedding. Held in a grand white chapel, I ate foie gras there and some extremely expensive Japanese mushroom cuisine. Eating foie gras for the first time, I cab humbly say, it's GOOD!

Got home with an incredible experience of Japanese wedding though not Shinto style which I am definitely looking forward to, nonetheless, i enjoyed every single moment of it. Not to mention the sweet smiles and looks from all those Kimono clad beauties when I spoke English. Haha I totally LOVE it.

And right now, at 7.17pm, as I am penning these lines, I an utterly blown away. The reason because, there's a layer of SNOW on my car...hehe finally after waiting for so long (almost my entire existence), I see snow. Sweet...I was out there touching it and looking up at the clear and most beautiful sky littered with zillions of stars. Although slightly covered with clouds, I was hopping up and down because it's SNOWING!

Haha...that's it for now, I am going to enjoy the snow!

No comments: