Sunday, November 25, 2007

A dash of White

- Never Stop Dreaming -

A couple of days ago, I was pretty excited when frost appeared on top of my car...well, it does look like snow but it's not. Snow is soft and can be easily wiped of with a swipe of my hand while frost bites into the car and can't be wiped off except to let it thaw or to scrape it off with a plastic card.

These are the frost that first appeared...



Alrite, here's the pictures of that fateful day where I woke up to be greeted by generous Mother Nature. SNOW, I LOVE SNOW! Too bad all the snow had already melted so there is nothing much now...looking forward to the next big SNOW! :p





Ok ok, don't you start cursing and swearing as I had just changed snow tyres this afternoon all geared up for the next big snow. Say, leave SG and venture out and you will realise how much you have missed out all these years of your life.

I really wish I can pen more but...*sigh* I will leave you with these pictures for your imagination for now.

No comments: