Monday, November 5, 2007

Jackets for orders...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Alrite, from now on I will update whenever there are new items up for sale, be it daily, weekly or monthly. Because I do not want to mass these Exclusive Japanese items in Singapore, I will limit the quantity to 5 pieces per item and if they are sold or gone, I WILL NOT REORDER them again...feel free to spread the word around about my site and also if you want a particular item from Japan, please email me for details and I will source it for you. Here are some points to note when ordering,

1. Prices will no longer be displayed on my site, email me for details.
2. All prices quoted by me in the email are EXCLUSIVE of shipping and handling to Singapore.
3. Upon full payment, the jacket will be shipped to Singapore.
4. When collecting, charges for shipping and handling to Singapore still applies.
5. Prices are subjected to the prevailing exchange rates.
6. Please email me if you intend to order in bulk for pricing.
7. A Singapore representative will contact you for collection and payment.

Cheers and happy shopping...

01. Japanese Print Jacket

Colors - White (SOLD) or Black
Size - L ( Sleeve - 66cm, Chest - 54cm, Length - 85cm)

White (SOLD)





Black




02. Japanese Print Reversible Hooded

Colors - White or Black
Size - L ( Sleeve - 63cm, Chest - 55cm, Length - 85cm)

White





Black





03. Dragon Hooded

Colors - White or Black
Size - L ( Sleeve - 65cm, Chest - 56cm, Length - 86cm)

White




Black





04. Tiger Sweater

Colors - White or Black
Size - L ( Sleeve - 67cm, Chest - 54cm, Length - 85cm)

White




Black

No comments: