Monday, October 22, 2007

Second heaven...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

On Sat last week, I went on a road trip with the staffs of Elementary school, went to a place by the name of Akiyama-Go which is like 1200 metres above sea level. Winding mountain roads along the cliffs of a fantastically "painted" scenery of yellow and red autumn. With the peaks of the mountains hidden in a soft, light fog, I reached a secluded place which is tucked deep in the mountains away from civilization. Here, a soba restaurant and an open air onsen is all nature could offer but that's really enuff...I felt like I was in heaven for places like this have ceased to exist at least for me.

After the best soba lunch I had in my 26 years of my life, I enjoyed a relaxing onsen, blown away by the mystic charm of this place. Went pass Shiga-Kogen on the way back.

Literally the entire experience could be described as, "Rise above the mountains only to decend from the clouds" (登上山 峰、从天而降).

Will update the photos soon.

No comments: