Monday, October 8, 2007

More exclusive 1 piece only Jacket and sweater from Japan

- Never Stop Dreaming -
These jackets and sweaters are exclusively 1 piece PER COLOR PER DESIGN and only comes in L and XL sizes. Sorry ladies, but these jackets are only for mens and the sizes are Japanese sizes which are slightly smaller than the US sizes. All prices quoted are before shipping and handling.

Koi Design Jacket (Black, Size L) (SOLD)







Koi Design Jacket (White, Size L) (SOLD)







Japanese Oni Sweater (Black, Size L) (SOLD)







Japanese Oni Sweater (White, Size L) (SOLD)







Twin Koi Sweater (White only, Size L)



3 comments:

Unmasked said...

Goddammit, bro...
Quit tempting me like that!!

Ok, any discount if I want both the Koi Design (black), and the Twin Koi (white)?

I cant decide which one I like better.

小郎 said...

Haha Bro, really sorry that this month your hard earned cash will take a beating...but I am sure you could sell them if you dont wan it and I dun think I could get a discount either as I am buying them straight off the net at the stated price. But at least the shipping to my place is free.

You sure you want both?

Anonymous said...

I'll buy one. If you could send me the price, I'll see what I can get my parents to give me.

I would love to buy the black Koi jacket, but if that's taken then I'll take the twin Koi jacket (black would be preferrable, but if not then white).

You really should sell more. I'd love to purchase all of my clothes from here if I could.

nwongfeiying@hotmail.com

Please don't tell me they're sold out D: