Saturday, October 6, 2007

Japanese Cell Phone

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Finally I got myself an insane Japanese cell phone...and the reason for their phones being fat and bulky is that I get to watch TV on the phone...haha :p and so I have to really let go of the traditional thin and sleek phones that are compatible with my fashionista's ego. Well, since I do not want to pay too much for a phone, I opted for a ¥0 phone with full TV functions, the FOMA D903iTV (White) .




So if you want to call me, my number is 090 5441 6501. If you are calling from Singapore, simply key in the IDD number (001 Singtel, 002 M1 or 021 M1) then 81 (Japan Country code) and then my number without the 0 in front as the 0 infront only works in Japan.

Example, key in 021 81 905446501 and you will be able to get me. So here is the breakdown, 021 (M1 IDD code) 81 (Japan Country Code) 9054416501 (my number). Both 001 and 002 are premium IDD services which the charges are exorbitant so pls use cheaper alternatives if you must.

And my phone email address (Japanese SMS) is danielsan@docomo.ne.jp so any email sent from any mail servers will be directed to my phone which if I am free, would be replied within 5 minutes. I don't suppose the Japanese uses SMS services as everyone uses their phone's email add as THE SMS thing.

No comments: