Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A nice dinner with Okada Sensei, Akira and Lucian

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Here are the pictures of my visit to Tenri City...not much though as the drizzle totally dampen my spirits and the fog along the way ruin any possibilities of a prospective shot.

Lucian proudly advertising for the amazing delicious Takoyaki store in Tenri (for FREE!)...




And the lovely LoveBirds being rudely intruded my Lucian and me...*GRIN*




And after dinner, chill session at a really small watering joint 2 minutes walk away...the ambience is perfect, probably the best chill joint I have been in my life...and there...time to flex my shutter skillz so without the assistance of any flash, by changing the f-stop on my camera I captured the essence of time. I do confess I really like the mood captured in the photos eventhough I though I could have improved more.





Alrite...that's all for Tenri.

No comments: