Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Bank Transfers (Updated)

- Never Stop Dreaming -

To my insanely great brother Law and all you people who want to send me funds to get items from Japan, please do a telegraphic bank transfer (very expensive but very fast) from your local bank to my account and here are the details.

Name: Yeoh Xianrong Daniel
Account: 844995
Bank Name: Hachijuni Bank, Ltd
Bank Branch: Komoro Branch
Branch Code: 351
Bank Address: 1-6-12 Aramachi, Komoro-Shi, Nagano 384-0014 Japan
Bank Tel: +81 (0267) 22-2082


And PLEASE EMAIL ME at my cellphone danielsan@docomo.ne.jp once it's done

Otherwise please use relatively cheaper alternatives like cashiers cheque, etc or any other way that the funds can reach me which is within your budget.

Lawrence, you and I really had it going...haha, equally as insane as me.

2 comments:

Unmasked said...

Transferred. You should have received the money on Friday.

Please keep me updated. Don't let me go screw the bank for nothing.

小郎 said...

Thks bro for the trouble...and especially for going the extra mile.