Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fuel for the mind

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Some pictures I took on August 31st which I had totally forgotten...Sashimi starter, with Saku Carp (Koi) (Click for more info), a special potato paste and finally a huge assortment of tempuras in a restaurant in Komoro. By the way carp are cultivated for hundred of years in Saku City (佐久市) and it's considered a local delicacy whereas in Komoro, fried grasshoppers are considered a local delicacy which I have refrain and will not try till now. The carp has a strong fish taste but it's not stale in anyway...I like it.


Sashimi plater...



Carp 01...


Carp 02...


Potato cube...


Tempuras...



Calpis (click for more info), a drink that I found in Japan and fell in love with it the moment I drank it. Sweet, slightly tangy and non carbonated without any milk taste and it surprising that is made of milk...OooOoooOooOoOoh...head down to the nearest Japanese supermarket now and grab one...I am pretty sure you will love it too...

No comments: