Tuesday, October 20, 2009

There is ONLY one reason left...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

A while ago, there were more than one reason to subdue me and drag me sorry ass back to SG. Not that I really want that but I was "ready" to return to SG for those reasons. But time is really Man's best friend as "All shall be revealed with time" couldn't have described it better.

I had already forseen the imminent arrival into the future but still it griped me a little hard but not enuff to suffocate. My hunch had never failed me and once again I got it spot on. The departure, then return and then the departure plays like a loop on a CD track and though I wasn't very happy about it, I wasn't in a position to judge. But this reason soon puts a closure to everything after 2 or maybe 3 years of uncertainty. I see no future in uncertainties and I can only wish I was half as good. So go forth and put me in the shadows like I had always been, never seeing the light and never fleeing the darkness.

And with each closure of reasons, the numbers become smaller until finally there is only 1 left.

The ONLY 1 that has no lies, no truth, no future, no past and had withstood the elements and even time. This will be the sole reason I would wanna go back to SG and be there for good. But this will also be the ONLY reason I will have regrets giving up to seek The Path since it (the reason ifself) had never left and had always been by my side in times of ups and in times of downs.

However in light of all these reasons and reason, I have absolutely no intention of going back so I can only sulk and remember the memories. I really hope that there are less pathetic, less fortunate, lower educated, dumb assholes like Ris "the no brainer IQ is super" Low and her sub-standard-deserved-to-be-ghosted kind of shits would stop plaguing this planet.

Go screw yourself!

No comments: