Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A day with Autumn in Fall

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Went out for a photoshoot that I had promised a friend yesterday...which had me sneaked out mid way thru a "normal" workday. Evil and sneaky bastard but there was no work for the second half of the day and I had to hang around with the possibility of catching the deadly influenza, I opted to flee and take advantage of the fine weather after 2 days of continuous rain.

Her name was A and she was pretty sweet to work with but I found out that only certain angles was appropriate since I was rather picky. I wanted to find the angle thad appeals most to me so I had her struting her stuff as she like. She was tall hovering around 170cm but that's besides the issue. The place was not my first priority but thank god I went there because the Sun, the mountains and the colors turned out better than I had expected. It turned out really fun because the photoshoot was done purely in natural light, located on a gentle hill and had me leopard crawling to get those much desired angles...

The second location was foiled when some old Japanese grandpa discovered my evil plans to inflitrate an abandon building for the B/W shoots...DAMN! Might need to do another covert operations with the correct crew under the cover of darkness.

I didn't go all trigger crazy but rather selective on the framings...will try to get ir proccessed tonight if time permits. And those on film...I am not sure when they will be ready.

No comments: