Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Avoiding Radar Detection but smiling

- Never Stop Dreaming -

I am laying low for a while now since there is a huge puncture in my forcasted budget for this month. It was all because of my Company screwing things up bad...but to console myself, at least I learnt something meaningful because the Stupid company can get anything done right.

I had to pay a decent lump sum of some weird tax in one go all because my company told me to ignore it when the tax form first came something back. Totally surprised me since I did not budget for it and now I had to go thru such troubles. I wasn't prepared to take it in my stride since I was being credited for overdues. So after some persistence and arrogant stand, my company decided to pay the overdues which they totally should not making the decision right when they got the chance.

Ever since I got the film camera, the path from there forth is going pretty influential. Next month, I will have to go down to Tokyo to get the necessary supplies to develop my own film. With no intention of spurging and expanding more space in my house, just enough supplies for a low production would be sufficient to sustain the current film option. Was initially eyeing the Sigma 50mm f1.4 prime but depending on how it goes, I might have to delay that purchase. Besides, my best friend D, is coming to Japan in Nov and I took 1 day leave (hopefully it will get approve) to meet her for 3 days in Tokyo. We had talked about meeting each other in Japan since God knows how many many years back but finally now everything will become reality. Don't really want no dogs barking at me while partying with great friends but I don't think that is in my control. "@*`!"#$%!!!"

There is a very high chance, almost absolute I would say, that I will not continue my line of work from Mar 2010. Will move to pursue a photographer's role and presumably in wedding, hopefully in Karuizawa or Tokyo. I really don't need luck at the moment but possibilities and opportunities.

Never have I even imagined that photography which I had picked up as a hobby might be my very rice bowl...

No comments: