Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wacky Osaka

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Finally I have finished post processing the pics from Osaka so here it is.


Touch down 0700 in the morning and this is the first fuel for the day which I had skipped altogether.


On the way to Namba, SGreans wreak havoc in the local trains.



2 consecutive completely random shots with the camera held at my belly while crossing the road.


WY the "Paparazzi" paparazzied.


I just can't help but peep into other people's camera.


All black W unknowingly "posed" for me.


Yep K and C were captured on the gigantic screen.



Things people do in the face of economic crisis.


The setting was splendid but somehow the pic didn't turn out the way I wanted...must practice more.


Yes the Sign was really annoyed.


K smile one for the camera.


Tonkotsu Ramen with an unusual presentation.


Street candid.


Mini Miko Kitty Chan (Adeline I hope you are reading this..)


Life Size Kitty Chan


No photography Kitty Chan


Puri Kura --> Print Club


WY's G9


Haagan Dazs Cassis Orange...yummy!


SG style YUM SENG with the assortment of photojournalists.


More YUM SENG...


Priceless expression.


Yeah finally one for the memories.


Sunset before heading back home.

No comments: