Monday, February 9, 2009

Very Volatile State

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Patience or rather ignorance had always been a virtue that I am proud of because angst is something that rarely poison me. But there is a limit to how much one can take so when the limits are broken, then disaster do happens.

Take for example I screwed up my debit card here in Japan because I entered the pin incorrectly for 4 consecutive time. My card froze and I have no way to access the remaining funds inside. Besides that I can't order anymore things online which is really annoying. Then I thought by calling them would solve the issue and get my card re-issued ASAP. I was wrong because it seems that there are like a ZILLION security measures before I can get my card activated. This is really really getting on my nerves because I have to change this security, change that security, verify this, verify that, do this, do that and yet there is still no information on WHEN THE HELL I CAN ACTIVATE MY CARD. S*****J*******D***A**F*** that follows idiotic protocols or you can blame me on my less than perfect understanding of Japanese. Yes it's almost like experiencing an epical miracle when I foul-mouthed the Japanese so you can clearly comprehand the level of angst that is fanning hell fire in my fiery eyes. If I have a gun now, many people will lose their lives.

Now I really can't seem to understand why the hell are there so many darn protocols when I had already confirmed my identity. Just send me the f****** card so I can start spending and hopefully help your company and your country recover from this drastic situation, why make things so complicated.

No doubt these people that I loved so much are slowly showing signs of serious faults simply for being stupid. The Raging Demon has risen and this is really bad.

No comments: