Monday, February 9, 2009

Fire Mountain

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Continuing from the previous post, it seems that lately, Mt. Asama in my area has been spewing out ashes presumably from an eruption. Over a period of months, this Fire Mountain aka volcano had already erupted like at least 5 times with the last one topping news all over the world. Not that I am particularly concern because the eruption is everything about smoke, ashes and long trails of clouds but nothing like lava flowing or earthly tremors.

Fitting in like pouring gasoline to the flames of hate and when my anger is growing, this fiery mountain is fueling my cause so many thanks with sarcasm of course. Yeah blow up and torch everything so I can have more holidays. Evil Evil Evil. But whatever the case, I am downright determine to get my card to work one way or another.

Don't be alarm and don't freak your ass out for me yet because I will issue an official statement via Fiendster, FaceNewspaper or any other medium if there is a need for me to abandon my current stronghold.

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: