Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fragments of Time - Cerebral Constitution

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Pardon the poetic rants of the title which is simply a more subtle way of misplacing my much needed sarcasm. Alrite that aside...I shall divulge for the very first time my mental constitution while I race against time day in and day out. You see my job in Japan is hmmm...to say it's simple would be a serious understatement. I really do not know why a Degree is needed to secure such a position when all I do daily is not much of a difference from some school drop out working at Mac except the fact that I do in fact make tweeny meany more pennies.

Well, all that idling time had got me rusted up and I craved for challenges but yet I am unwilling to leave my comfortable No Fly Zone. So with a justifiable amount of inflows to finance my 'extravagant' lifestyle and yet leave me with plenty of "Go-Make-Yrself-Useful" time on my hand...I had to conceive something before I more precious youth is wasted.

24 hours a day less of the misc. feast, crap, and sleep cycle, further taking away the redudant "stoning" time in between cleaning up and brushing my teeth, I have realised that the time that I actually spent on productive work is inproportionately skewed as compared to the time I spent on entertainment. Hours of PSP, Lost series, music and movie downloads have sunk me deeper in to the wells of procrastination and I contemplate so much I am almost bitching about everything else except myself.

A little shook of my head, a little whack that left 5 stitches and ounces of blood spilled later, I have woken up. A single spark have triggered a massive defragmentation of my brain. Time is broken up into fragments so that I can manage and my visions have become somewhat clearer but still murky and unrefined at the edges. Deeper to my understanding that if there is a way to reap in external funding, the only way to rake in exponential figures is to incorporate an equivalent amount of risk.

Beyond my wildest imagination, against my own believe, I have betrayed myself. Once I was only confident in making my move only if I am certain. But now, I choose to take leap of faiths and that had "opened" my senses to redefine my methods. The methods of time versus money. Training I am right now but rolling in SGD13,000 in a couple of days to a week is not impossible although sometimes, that figure seems to have a weird negative sign in front. It not a matter of luck, it's about patience, consistency and obedience. When you have a grasp of the technical fundamentals, it's simply the discipline you have to abide to that will get you far.

Alrite the defragmentation is nearing 97% now and I am going to empty the recycle bin in my head next. Hmmm it sure feels good to be free...

No comments: