Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Failed Chinese Product...

- Never Stop Dreaming -

Recently I have bought a decent pair of headphones purely for aesthetics values but I was rewarded with problems and defects from the start. Dang...Why are Chinese Made products so darn inferior I asked myself but in less than a nano second, I moved on without giving in to the slightest protest by the Chinese. Yeah straight death sentence without the possibility of a trial.

QC can only get that far but I'd guess it's the Chinese mentality that is plaguing the giant nation at an alarming rate. In fact I AM making a sweeping statement so if you aren't happy about it, than prove me wrong. But I can assure you that each time you prove me wrong I would probably find another 10 issues of the same reference. I myself being a Chinese would really really hope for the day when the Chinese from China can save their dying grace...at least for the sake of other Chinese who aren't born in China.

*sigh* it's gonna be a lengthy post and no doubt my mood would be soiled so I shall skip it altogether and enjoy the Vocal Trance along with my Made in Japan Audio Techinas.

No comments: