Friday, December 4, 2009

- Never Stop Dreaming -

I realized that I haven't been putting up pictures on my site for a while, instead there are more wordy rants than anything else so here are some of the missing stuffs.

She had the height, the look and the vibe so I asked her to be my lens food and she agreed. She was A, my friend. The lighting was perfect, the colors were perfect, the back drop was perfect and the entire photoshoot went smoothly. In the end, I didn't even bothered to fiddle much with post processing since everything that came outta of the RAW files were splendid. 1 camera and a single 35mm lens was all that did the magic.











While slowing moving into the miraculous depths of B/W photography, I thought it might be better to fiddle with some digital B/W to get adjusted to the absence of the colorful spectrum. Some strobes were used and a lot of try and error since I am doing the entire shoot of myself by myself. Numerous shots were taken of course since flash memory was of no cost compared to films but despite all that, only a handful of usable ones were yielded from the attempt.



No comments: